Vacation rental owners, is your business on Facebook?
If you answered no to the above question, you could be missing out big time when it comes to capturing and converting new guests.
After reading this post, you’re going to start recognizing the undeniable importance of the world’s biggest social network when it comes to promoting your vacation rental.
Why do vacation rental owners need Facebook?
Because Facebook is huge. And that’s no exaggeration. The social media site has more than 1.7 billion monthly users, and half of all travel brands on Facebook admitted that their presence has increased bookings.
So, what are the top 10 ways Facebook can help you as a vacation rental owner?
- You can increase your exposure to potential guests and keep in touch with those who have stayed with you previously.
- You can boost the credibility of your vacation rental business by simply setting up a profile – especially useful considering 82% of consumers trust a business more if they’re on social media.
- You can use Facebook Messenger and autoresponders to communicate instantly in real-time with interested parties,
- You can get more people interested in where you are located by asking guests to check-in on Facebook Places so that you show up in Facebook search results.
- You can use your Facebook Business Page to update past and upcoming guests with news about your vacation rental, as well as promote special offers, discounts and competitions.
- You can use Facebook to nurture guests who have previously stayed with you and convince them to return by sharing enticing photos, videos and other content.
- You can start a fan community by asking everyone who has stayed with you to share their experiences. Once you have a good following, you can do surveys or polls to get even more feedback.
- You can tailor Facebook Adverts to target web users of certain demographics who may be interested in staying at your home.
- You can use the clever remarketing pixel to show ads to users who have visited your site but not followed through with a booking – remind them why you’re the best choice!
- Perhaps most importantly of all, you can send traffic onwards to your vacation rental website! Share content that actively drives visitors to your own website and you’ll have more chance of converting them.
But what if I’ve never used Facebook before?
That’s completely fine! There are plenty of tutorials and guides for even the most beginner users out there.
An eBook designed especially with the goal of helping vacation rental owners make the most of Facebook marketing.
Download the FREE eBook to read even more benefits to using Facebook for vacation rental owners. It includes a step-by-step guide and useful glossary to help you with setting up your Facebook for Business Page, plus expert tips which will show you how to really grow your reach using Facebook. What’s more, there is even a beginner’s Facebook Adverts tutorial for owners who are looking to go that extra step further.
About the Author of Vacation Rental Owners, Is Your Business On Facebook?
Lodgify is an innovative software-as-a-service solution for lodging owners and managers, allowing them to easily create their own beautiful mobile-friendly website with a “Book Now” function.